Robert currently offers
six custom guitar models:
Materials and Specifications:
- Recommended top woods: European, Sitka, or Adirondack Spruce
- Back and side woods:
- Flattop: Mahogany, Rosewood, Maple, Koa
- Archtop: European, or domestic Flamed (curly) or Quilted Maple
- Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany or Hard Maple
- Fingerboards: Ebony or Rosewood Standard: Abalone or MOP (Mother of Pearl) dot fret markers
- Various inlay designs available upon request
- All models with adjustable truss rod
- Archtops start at $7500
- Flattops start at $5000
A non-refundable deposit of up to 20% is required at the time the order is placed. This locks in your price and locks in your place in the schedule.
|Wood bindings on archtop||$600|
|Adirondack Spruce top, flattop||$200|
|Bound fingerboard & headstock||$400|
|Built in Armrest||$500|
- No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization. the customer will have 48 hours to play and make sure he/she is happy with the guitar.
- The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packing materials and including full insurance on the value of the guitar) at their own expense.
- Returned guitars must be in original condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned guitar, Carbonaro Guitars will process a full refund less all handling and freight charges.
We Guarantee Our Handcrafted Guitars:
Each handcrafted guitar is unique. An accurate price can be determined after deciding on materials, appointments and other considerations. Payment is required, in full, before shipping. ALL GUITARS include a hardshell case and lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner. Normal wear and tear or neglect are not covered.